Want to remote desktop into your phone? An application called My Mobiler will let you do so. This Windows desktop application allows you to control your Windows Mobile device via its Active Sync connection. By running this app, you can use your computer’s mouse and keyboard to interact with your phone. You can cut, copy, and paste between mobile and desktop and you can even drag and drop files to be transferred between the two devices. You can also configure the app to work with your preferred FTP client software.
MY MOBILER v1.23 (06/15/2008) - FREEWARE
- View your mobile screen on your desktop.
- Control your mobile by using desktop keyboard and mouse.
- Copy/Cut/Paste text between mobile and desktop.
- Capture mobile screen.
- Drag and drop files to your mobile.
- Support ActiveSync / IP Connection
- Support Mobile Explorer (File Browse)
- Support Windows Mobile 2003
- Support Windows Mobile 5.0 / 6.0